Saturday, October 10, 2009

zombieland.com

When you first look at this site, its visually appealing and is designed well. The menu on the left hand site is stationary and doesn't move as you scroll up and down which is kind of nice. The menu buttons that have sub categories have small red arrows pointing down to let you know you have move options below. The are visible yet subtle enough to not look out of place. The one thing that bothered me a lot is that when you press the button that says rules to survive zombieland it brings you to the youtube subscription of zombieland. I was disappointed I thought it would bring you to something fun and interactive or at least the list. Also when you click ABOUT you are directed to Wikipedia. It does give you information on the movie but it seemed a bit lazy to me. So all in all I got sick of the site fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment