Saturday, October 3, 2009

craigs list

craigs list is a visually boring website. Upon reaching the homepage I start having anxiety because I am bombarded with words. I feel like I am in middle school again looking at a list of words I need to know for an English final. There is no contrast and if you didn't move your mouse you wouldn't be able to tell which words are clickable and which words are not. There is no contrast and because of this I'm not too sure where to start. So I decided to go through the site and look for job opportunities. It's somewhat easy to navigate but there is something about this site that just turns me off. The site is well organized but I feel like some information should be boxed in because it gets a little hard to read one section apart from the rest. In defense of craigslist, it is an actual list and it is set up somewhat like classified ads in a newspaper which is probably something that some people may like because its a familiar format. I also like their logo because of its simplicity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment