Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dumb.com


Dumb.com isn't the most visual appealing sites but it has a lot of links to silly websites with games and silly things to pass time such as virtual bubblewrap. The logo is nice and I like grey and red together. The site has those silly NEW flashing animations that are cheesy and annoying. It is however easy to navigate. It has a top menu with the most popular categories that you would use to browse the site. On the left there is a menu that features stats that has selectable menu options with the number of how many videos, images, etc that are in that catagory. There is a list that reads our friends which doesn't make sense to me because the options under it are videos, games, pictures and many other menu options that are featured in other areas. There is also a newly added menu, which I like because if you are a frequent visitor to this site you don't have to search through things you've seen before. Maybe this menu should be more towards the top though. I played the punch Kanye game and while entertaining I had to figure out on my own how to punch him. The game opened in a new window which I feel is an important feature to this site because of the numerous links. I checked out the quote link which was pretty cool because it list a bunch of words so when you click on the word it pulls up a list of famous quotes relating to that word. This site has the potential to steal away hours of time, but in a good, I'm bored type of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment