Thursday, September 24, 2009

www.timburton.com


I went to Tim Burton's website because I've never been there before and decided to check it out because I love his work. The opening count for when the page is loading is pretty cool because they are illustrated numbers instead of your run of the mill count down. When the page initial loaded I saw the illustration of the ink guy and although it was visually appealing, I was a little concerned about how easy it would be to navigate. Within a few seconds a screen came up explaining a few ways to navigate the site. Which I thought was a good idea to do. 
I like his site because it is interactive and you use the character to walk from each area to the other. The Gallery he has is cute. It has his illustrations on the wall and you need to make the little guy walk through it like an actual gallery. This is a fun site. 




No comments:

Post a Comment